|Lindsay C. Walker|
|Jodie Webster and Elise Jones from Allen and Unwin|
Questions for Lindsay
- How did you get into doing covers and illustrations for The Phantom?
- You have done work as a comics colourist, any tips regarding this process? Do you have any favorite colourists?
- The pages you have previewed so far online from your graphic novel Tales From Half-World are wordless and work quite successfully on a worldless level. Do you find imagery for scenes come to you first or do the scenes grow out of writing a script?
Questions for Jodie and Elise
- What makes editing a comic book or graphic novel different from editing a more traditional illustrated book?
- Nicki Greenberg produced 100 pages of The Great Gatsby before taking it around to publishers, this seems excessive for a pitch, what are some more realistic parameters for pitch material?
- What are some of your favorite scenes/pages from the books you have worked on?